Monday, March 26, 2007

What is a Street Team?

I've been getting several questions asking what a Street Team is- and I think I've come up with a pretty good answer! *grins* Here goes:

Street Teams are forces of nature, (ok, really forces of Etsy =~.^=), where we work as a smaller group to promote Etsy & ourselves. Street Teams are also a great way to network, and meet new artsy people. *grins* It's really like a "Business Club," but a lot more fun.

Etsy has/had a page for joining Street Teams, but it's been down for a loooooong time. In lieu of that, we'll just do this the old-fashioned way, and *type* member lists up. (LOL!).

So, if you're interested in joining the Street Team, just send me a convo, and I'll add you to the running list! Woo!

~Andrea

(a portion of this is a response I've sent to several inquiries! *grins* Thanks for helping me nail down this definition!)

I also cross-posted this to two forum threads: here and here. =^.^=

No comments: