Thursday, April 5, 2007

Random Update #1

--> I'm slowly working on getting a list of us WIST members put together. With an emphasis on "slowly." =^.^;=

--> I have emailed the Etsy admin with updates for our Street Team page on Etsy. I'll let you know as soon as all the new info is up! (This includes the addition of new WIST members).

--> Some of the WIST Team Member shops are empty, (older members, I bet); and some shops simply don't exist any more. In addition, there are several broken links in our current member list. =O.o*= I guess it looks like I'll be sending out another email to Etsy Admin!

--> Our WIST updates in the Etsy forums are getting buried, toasted, and left behind. We should have a gmail/yahoo group so we can better stay in contact with each other. I'll set it up tonight, but would love a co-moderator or two. Any volunteers?

--> The Cow & Cow Colors Contest is still running. Deadline is April 13th. Start spreading the word to your fellow Wisconsinites! We have two fabulous entries so far, but let's not let it stop there, eh? Also, please watch for photos of the kick-butt goodie bag prizes! (That will certainly start you drooling and making something swanky for the contest! =~.^=).

--> I am going to *start* sending out convos to those who asked about a WI Street Team, but haven't followed up. (Good chance that they missed our forum posts). It's also going to be slow going, because I can only send a certain amount of convos at a time, (and I really don't want to be labeled as a spammer. Honest!).

--> We have an event listed on the Etsy Events page! Please, please, please send me an email &/or a convo if you would like an event added to this blog & the WIST Etsy page. (You can post your own events on the events page by emailing: events AT etsy DOT com. Please read this forum post for guidelines).

--> I will also be making our Blogspot blog a little more moo-velous with some fun and funky graphics.

--> All questions, ideas, grumblings and musings can be emailed to me (Andrea) at zenithjade AT yahoo DOT com. Or you can just send me a convo on Etsy. =^.^=

2 comments:

hojpoj said...

Thanks for the email, Andrea! The blog looks great so far - looks like you have done a lot of work and I totally appreciate that.

I don't recall all I'm supposed to let you know right now (first cup of joe, here) but I'm bookmarking the site and will link it from my blog as well. Oh, I'll also join the google group quick.

Yay!

Andrea said...

=*^.^*= Welcome aboard! *grins*