Saturday, April 7, 2007

Random Update #3

--> Apparently a few people have been deleted off of the Street Team page on Etsy. I don't know how that happened, (honest!), but I'll get it fixed very very very soon. =O.o*= (Gotta add some more Etsyians to our WIST member list, too!).

--> We have three new moderators for our WIST google group! Many thanks and lots of good kudos to oddstuffbyXanthe, MineFull and Knitsteel! Their job is to help sort out any, er, difficulties within the google group, (if there are any). Be kind to our moderators, it isn't nice to make them cry. Flowers, candy and random presents are wholly acceptable, however. =*^.^*=

--> We've also gotten three new writers/contributors to the WIST blog! oddstuffbyXanthe, keepitmagickal & Knitsteel. I'm already looking forward to reading what they're going to write!

All WIST members are encouraged to contribute to this blog. In order for me to send an invitation for you to post, I need the email you used to create your blogger account. Please feel free to email me that information so it stays private! (zenithjade AT yahoo.com).

--> The Cow & Cow Colors Contest is still running. Deadline is April 13th. I'd love to see what you'll come up with!

Here are the entries so far- keepitmagickal: link; NorthStarJewelry: link; MineFull: link. Some seriously kick butt entries so far!

--> I have *finished* sending out convos to (possibly) interested parties from this forum post. Many thanks for those who responded and welcome to WIST! =*^.^*=

--> On our handy dandy navigation, (which you can see to your right), I have added a list of our members with links to their shops! *grins* Also note, I've finally added some cool cow graphics to the blog, as promised. And, finally, I removed myself from the "links" list- you can find me for convo's by going to "ZenithJade- Admin" in our member list. =^.^=

If I have missed putting anyone on the member list, *please let me know!* I'll add you post-haste. (And you have my sincerest apologies in advance!).

--> Have a wonderful Easter weekend, everyone!

--> All questions, ideas, grumblings and musings can be emailed to me (Andrea) at zenithjade AT yahoo DOT com. Or you can just send me a convo on Etsy. =^.^=

2 comments:

Kathi - Earth N Elements Pottery said...

Columbus Area WIST Etsy Sellers:.

Just wanted to let everyone know: There is going to be a second annual Art and Craft Fair in Fireman's Park here on June 30th from 10-5. Cost is only $25.00 for a 10x12 booth, (or $40 for 2 booths to same artist) booth spaces are outdoors. This is being run in conjuction with the Fourth of July Festival that is quite popular here, but I am not sure what the normal turnout is for the craft fair. If you are interested, the deadline is June 23, and you do need a business tax number from the State, it is apparently not juried as I look at the application now and do not see requests for photos or slides. But it is a cheap booth fee anyway. Convo me if you want contact information for the organizer.
Kathi

Andrea said...

We should definitely list that on the Etsy Events page- especially since you're going to be there (?). =*^.^*= The email is: events@etsy.com. I'll also get it listed on our WI Street Team page on Etsy.

Thanks Kathi!
~Andrea