Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random Update #6

--> I *just* sent in information to our wonderful Etsy admin to have our Street Team page updated- I'll let you know as soon as the new info is up!

--> I'm having our "Events" section linked directly to our BRAND SPANKING NEW WIST Events Calendar. =*^.^*= I also put the link to it in our sidebar navigation. Yay!

Are you going to be at an event? Would you like some of your fellow WIST members to come by and keep you company? Let me know- I'll post the event in our calendar! *grins*

--> Hopefully very very soon, I'll have some information on our very first WIST MEET-UP!!! Keep your eyes peeled for that information!

--> Seems like everyone is pretty excited and/or looking forward to another contest already. =^.^= I hate to disappoint, so I've arranged for our next contest. *winks* Watch the blog- I should be posting details about it today!

--> We may also have a DIY 'zine opportunity. Watch for updates on that, too!

--> We now have THREE member written articles up in the blog. Triple YAY! If you haven't read them yet, you can find them looking at our sidebar navigation, under the labels // tags header, and clicking on the links that have "by_etsyusernamehere". They're all worth a read, and will definitely make you smile!

All WIST members are encouraged to contribute to this blog. In order for me to send an invitation for you to post, I need your email address. Please feel free to email me that information so it stays private! (zenithjade AT yahoo.com).

--> THIS IS IMPORTANT: I'm going on vacation starting this FRIDAY, April 27th, and will be gone until Wednesday, May 16th, (about three weeks). I'm going to do my best to respond to emails & convo's while I'm gone, but expect some *serious* lag time. New members will be added to our roster *when I get back*- but that shouldn't keep new members from joining and participating in the google & flickr groups, & our street team forum posts.

Speaking of memberships- I can't add you to the roster, (even if you joined the aforementioned groups), if you don't send me a CONVO asking to join up- I can't hunt you down to add your information to the roster. =~.^=

--> All questions, ideas, grumblings and musings can be emailed to me (Andrea) at zenithjade AT yahoo DOT com. Or you can just send me a convo on Etsy, (ZenithJade.Etsy.com). =^.^=

No comments: