Sunday, May 20, 2007

Random Update #7

--> Many thanks to our members who kept the blog updated! Thank you so much! =^.^= As always, amazing content!

--> I'm not sure what happened, but Matt (Etsy Teams) didn't post the updates I emailed him for our Street Team page. I've still got to get back to him about it, but I wanted to let everyone know that, yes, I know! =^.^;=

--> Back from my "vacation" as well. I suppose I forgot to mention it was a working vacation? *falls over* My apologies for not being able to reply to *any* conversations while I was away- I was just too plumb busy! I attended a very small church-run fair on Saturday, two days after getting back. It's been pretty insane over here. *grins* Hopefully, I'll post some pictures of the tiny event for your amusement. =~.^=

--> All questions, ideas, grumblings and musings can be emailed to me (Andrea) at zenithjade AT yahoo DOT com. Or you can just send me a convo on Etsy, (ZenithJade.Etsy.com). =^.^=


REMINDERS
We're having our very first WIST Meet-Up WEEKEND!!! Please CLICK HERE for all the nitty gritty details about it! (It's coming up fast!)

I can't add you to the WIST roster if you don't send me a CONVO asking to join up- I can't hunt you down to add your information to the roster. =~.^= A CURRENT list of members in available in the SIDEBAR NAVIGATION. =*^.^*=

No comments: