Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Spring Art Tour in Manitowoc.

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are round Manitowoc way stop into Persimmons for the Spring Art Tour! Or even better yet I have FREE space in the backyard for anyone to set up! Bring your artwork and sell it and I am not charging a thing!
The tour is a free tour of 7 local galleries and studios. One of the best stops... besides Persimmons of course... is my friend Kate Gadd's backyard studio. She was recently featured on HGTV's That's Clever and has gone on to having around 50 wholesale accounts with her glasswork. You can check out the art group blog at http://www.artandabout54220.blogspot.com for more information.

3 comments:

Xanthe said...

Very cool...wish I could do it! Thanx for telling us.

MineFull said...

Thanks such a kind offer, wish I could participate. Hopefully you'll get some takers:)
p.s. I have two Kate Gadd pieces that I picked up at local art fairs!

Persimmons Gal said...

Kate Rocks. She is one of my very best friends and isn't she soo nice too? I will let everyone know much further in advance about backyard baazars in the future!