Thursday, June 28, 2007

Contest Results!

The results of the "Violet & Violet Colors" Contest!

We had *three* entries in this contest. I'm a little bummed by the turnout, but thrilled to bits by our kickbutt entries. kittygrrlz, cuteandsweet, and MineFull each get first place, =~.^=, and prizes for participating. I truly appreciate everyone who volunteered to help with the judging & prizes for this contest... and most of all, I appreciate those who took the time to enter and show us their creative talents!

Congrats ladies!

Please convo or email me your addresses! Your entries rocked my SOCKS. For those who are curious, our illustrious & very talented nanjodogz sent me some seriously beautiful prizes. If you'd like to see what she excels in, go ahead and visit her flickr! =*^.^*=

Our most wonderful Xanthe is *also* going to send prizes to the winners. (X, you are so darn sweet!).

2 comments:

Kitty Grrlz Knits & Spins! said...

aww, cool, thanks! :)

cuteandsweet said...

Yea!! Congrats MineFull and kittygrrlz! :)