Thursday, June 28, 2007

Random Update #10 (!!!)

Older News
--> All WIST members are encouraged to contribute to this blog. In order for me to send an invitation for you to post, I need your email address. Please feel free to email or convo me that information so it stays private! (zenithjade AT yahoo.com).

--> Visit our FAQ if you haven't already- I needs some feedback, WISTers! Am I missing anything? Got a question yourself? Send it my way!

--> Take a look at our Postcard Challenge to create WIST promos here. =^.^= We've gotten several AWESOME postcard designs so far. You can view them in our flickr group. You know you want to join in on the fun. =~.^=

--> Don't forget to put "WIST" in your shop tags. That's how we're going to be promoting WIST members on promo stuff!


New News
--> The "Violet & Violet Colors" Contest Results are IN! You can view the blog post announcement by clicking here. =^.^=

--> There are still spots open for the WIST "Help Wanted" Ads. Decide on what you'd like to volunteer for, and send me, (ZenithJade), a convo!

For those who have already volunteered: Thanks! I'll be putting together a quick & easy "duty roster" so we'll have specifics on who does what, and how. =~.^= ("Duty roster" sounds so "blah"- seriously, it isn't that bad!)

--> We have two places where our events are listed. Here in the blog, (all tagged "EVENTS"), and a google calendar. (Great for an overview of what's coming up). In the google calendar, all events are linked back to their specific blog post. In addition, many WIST members post the events they're attending in the Etsy Forums, the google group & the flickr group. The blog works as a hub for our events so we can all stay connected. =*^.^*=

--> MineFull effectively dared me to start posting "Funky Socks of the Week" in this WIST-Etsy forum post. Yes, I probably say, (and write), "rock my SOCKS!" too often. However, being a funky sock enthusiast & collector makes it a little, er, better? At any rate, I have accepted the challenge. I present your first installment of Funky Socks:
From here on in, I will give you a new Funky Sock photo each week & they'll be posted to our WIST flickr group. Enjoy!

--> If you're not so great at checking the blog for Random Updates, send me your email via convo or email & I will happily place you on our mailing list for updates. (Or you can sign up yourself- the box is in our navigation). Oh, I'll put it here too:



Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:

Name:

Email:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe

Get your Free Mailing List

We only have a comprehensive update every week or two, so you *will not* be getting a massive amount of emails from signing up. (And it's Random Updates only). For other special bits, (like swaps and such), you'll have to check in at the blog & the google group.

--> This is one huge update! Don't forget that we've got a Promo Thread running today. Click here to join in!

--> All questions, ideas, grumblings, and musings can be emailed to me (Andrea) at zenithjade AT yahoo DOT com. Or you can just send me a convo on Etsy, (ZenithJade.Etsy.com). =~.^=

PS!--> $$$ Donations for shipping, promo buys, etc etc can be PayPal'd to me at: zenithjade AT yahoo DOT com. (Yup, same email!). Several of you have asked for that info, and I truly appreciate your help! =*^.^*=

No comments: