Monday, July 16, 2007

WIST- Etsy promo trinkets from Knitsteel


I've got 27 of these trinkets/charms made up for the WIST - Etsy promo bags. I'll attach them to my moo cards and deliver them to ZenithJade. Some are flat. Some are slightly formed. They are a little over 1-1/2 inches long.
I sorted through my supplies that I love but haven't used in years. I found these steel oak leaves, oh from maybe 8 years ago, and decided they would be well used in the promo trinkets. I used small steel lock washers for the jump rings, another item from my stash.
These are also posted on the Wist - Etsy flickr group. Go see the Help Wanted post to find out what you can do to help with WIST - Etsy activities or how to submit your own promo trinkets! I know there are some other cool promo items out there too- keychains, buttons, cell-phone charms, all sorts of good stuff that I got during the last promo swap. You all inspired me!
-Kirsten

3 comments:

Andrea said...

YAY! =*^.^*=

MineFull said...

These are seriously cool promos!
combined with a moo card-how perfect. I'm going to order some moo cards one of these days, they are so fun!

L said...

those are absolutely beautiful!