Thursday, August 16, 2007

Halloween WIST Swap

Hello all! Since our Christmas in July swap is all finished, how about another swap! This time around we're going to swap Halloween theme Artist Trading Cards (ATC). Yay! I love ATCs, little bits of art to call your own!

Details:

***It will be a straight 4 for 4 swap
***Please send them to me by Monday September 24th. Then I can swap them out and get them into everyone's hands by October.
***Also include a SASE for me to send your new ATCs to you.
***Since everyone has a different background, the materials can be anything! Your ATC can be paper, cardboard, fabric, plastic, metal, or whatever.
***Size 2.5 by 3.5 inches
***Original art or good signed, numbered, and embellished copies. Though original is always best :-D
***Halloween theme. But not to say they have to be orange and black only. Be creative and see what you can come up with!



Convo me if you want to join us for some Halloween foolishness!

Xanthe
aka Odd Stuff by Xanthe

6 comments:

MineFull said...

I'm looking forward to this one, it'll be my first ATC swap.

Persimmons Gal said...

I'm in!

Elements by Dawn said...

I think I'll give it a whirl....It'll be my first shot at doing an ATC (I hope my recipient likes beads and wire!!).

Xanthe said...

Great to have newbies! ATCs can be addicting. I use them to try out new ideas, techniques etc...

glitterstar said...

I might have to do this one. :)

Eve at Eve's Originals said...

Where can I get the address on where to send the ATCs to? Or even how do I sign up? I'm so web iliterate these days...lol. can someone please send me a convo in my shop with the pertinent info so that I can send mine, please.