Friday, August 31, 2007

hey, let's get together...

hi everyone!

i've been in contact with some new members of our fabulous street team here in the madison area who wanted a chance to meet each other and talk about various issues, maybe set some goals, raise some shenanigans...you get the picture. i volunteered to organzie! i've set a date for sunday, september 30th at lazy jane's cafe located at 1358 williamson st. in madison at 4pm. the cafe is usually closed at this time but i'm a manager there so we can have the place mostly to ourselves. i'll provide coffee and champagne (!) but if anyone else would like to bring a appetizer or snack of some sort i'm sure it would be appreciated by all.

a few notes about the get together...first, if anyone would like to bring in something they are working on or a few examples of their work to show off i think that would be great. also, if anyone wants to bring a bunch of business cards/promos to swap this would be a great time to do it as we can split everything up right there (i do!). lastly, i'm in the process of setting up a holiday trunk show in early november that will take place at lazy jane's so for those interested in that this would be a good time to come and see the space ahead of time. i'm still finalizing some plans for this but expect a post within a week about that event.

in any case, i would love for anyone to come who would like to or can come to do so...i think we will have alot of fun! hope to see you there and if you have any questions or need directions send me an email at mudandmint@yahoo.com

i hope to see you there!
cari.

10 comments:

MineFull said...

sounds like an excellent idea, I'll be there.
Jenniffer

Space Oddities said...

this sounds fabulous! see you all there!

Xanthe said...

sounds fun!

Persimmons Gal said...

I wish I could come sounds like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there and can't wait to meet everyone!

-htNEVELE
aka Ronda

Eve said...

Yes...yes...yes...I have to scribble that into my calendar because I so want to attend and I get off work early yey! I can't wait to come :) and meet some of that awesome wisconsin talent out here!!!

hipkidstyedye said...

I'm pretty sure I'll be there :)

Kathi * Earth N Elements Pottery said...

I will try to get there, I would love to, but my show needs might get in the way. Sounds like such a great opportunity to meet, I will put an all out effort...oh and if I come, I won't be empty handed - snack wise that it.
Kathi
Earth N Elements Pottery

Anonymous said...

i have a commitment around 1 or 2 but would LOVE to meet all of you! I'll try my best to make it by 4!!!!!
~kt
designsbykt.etsy.com

KT said...

hi all, i couldn't make it today because i had to do a last-minute therapy session with the little boy i work with. BUT, i'd love to do the holiday trunk show thing, so please please please give me any details about that!! I live in downtown madison and would be willing to VOLUNTEER and HELP with this event!!!

katherinesfreund@gmail.com
designsbykt.etsy.com

thank you! sorry I couldn't make it!!!!