Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Sold My First Bow Holder!



I'm so excited! Really, I am. I worked very hard on this, and while it may not be perfect, it is absolutely adorable. Even Jay (my husband) said so. His exact words were more like "it's cute" or "it's cool" or something like that.

I love this holder because besides the wooden frame, it's made completely out of ribbon! It took a long time to lay out each ribbon but the finished result was well worth it.




The best part is I sold to a complete stranger! My first couple of sales were from friends & family so it's very exciting to feel like I'm "branching out" a little!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I had no idea how I posted this on here...I'm so sorry. And, a little embarrassed! I thought I was posting on my own blog. Jeepers!

MineFull said...

Congratulations! sure feels good doesn't it!!!!

Persimmons Gal said...

Congratulations!!!!

Xanthe said...

Congrats!!!!