Saturday, August 4, 2007

Intermission I

So between my WIST stories, here are some super swanky WIST happenings that everyone should go check out!

oddstuffbyXanthe was published in Somerset Home Magazine! It's an *AWESOME* tutorial written by Xanthe. WOOHOO! You can read about it in her blog by clicking here. =*^.^*=

chickadeebeads blogged about her Christmas in July swap gift from persimmonsgal. Read it here! Knitsteel blogged about her gift from carisdesigns! You can read that one here. =^.^= (If I'm missing an awesome blog write up, let me know & I'll stick it in here post haste!).

There are tons of pictures, links & commentary about our swap in one of our flickr group discussions. (Beware- it may cause lots of drooling!).

Knitsteel also blogged about the Arts Potluck! She got there while it was still sunlight, (LOL), so you can see some awesome pictures of the sculptures that are on the property where the Potluck was hosted. =*^.^*= You can also see the Cabin where we stayed the night!

MineFull won second place in a kickbutt contest on Sew, Mama, Sew! YAY!

glitterstar was interviewed for a newspaper article, (I don't think it's been published yet), and I'm so looking forward to reading it! =^.^=

WISTers are kicking butt and taking names! BWAHAHAHAHA!

I'd love to read & write about your FABU happenings- drop me a line so I can include you in our next intermission! =*^.^*= zenithjade AT yahoo DOT com, or send me a convo on Etsy.

EDIT: MineFull let me know that she blogged about her swap gift, too! =*^.^*= She received a kickbutt business card holder, potter-style, from EarthElements. Read her blog post here!

3 comments:

MineFull said...

I blogged about my great xmas in july gift from earthelements. It's a fantastic pottery business card holder, blogged here:
http://minefull.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the mention on the contest, the excitement hasn't worn off yet!

Andrea said...

Hehehehe! I'll add you in now on the blogging.

And I am SO EXCITED for ya! That is too fabulous! =*^.^*=

chickadeebeads said...

I did drool over the swap gifts! So much fun~let's do it again! Congrats to Minefull on the contest~adorable bag!