Monday, August 6, 2007

A Picnic in the Park

Hello, I know I'm a few days late posting this....better late than never.

I had such a great time stuffing promo bags on Friday. I've "talked" with Andrea so much via email, I wasn't meeting someone for the first time. It was like getting together with an old friend! It was great to meet Jessi, her mom, and kids. I'm glad her son was there to keep my two busy. Her little one just toddled around our legs. Such cuties! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet Kirsten, but business comes first :-)

By the end of the afternoon, the bags were done, we ate, chatted (mostly me), and I got sunburned! My kids were exhausted but happy. On our way out of West Salem, we stopped to cool off with blue raspberry slushies. Yum! I had blue tongue for hours!

I can't wait to meet some other WISTies soon!

3 comments:

MineFull said...

OOOh, sorry you got burned. I'm recovering from an upper left thigh sunburn myself! :(
BUT, sounds like a great time. I need to make one of these wist treks one of these days. (currently we're a one car family so it makes it kind of tricky...)

Xanthe said...

Ouch! On your leg!

I remember when we had 1 car. I spent a lot of time at home!

glitterstar said...

Lia was the only one who got a sunburn in my crew. But she's all better now. I had a great time stuffing bags with you gals.. :)