Saturday, August 18, 2007

Promotional Goodness & More!

The reason for this blog post is explained in Random Update #15, (click).

I need your promotional items (yourshop.etsy.com) for:
* The WIST goodie bags
* To send to Octarine
* To send to reporters across Wisconsin
* For f*indy
* "WIST loves ETSY!"

I need samples or actual merchandise for:
* Udderly Cheesy Gift Packs
* For f*indy (contest prizes!)
* "WIST loves ETSY!"
* The gift basket raffle
* (possibly) Contest Prizes

With the exception of the gift basket raffle items, everything else should be sent directly to me. (ElementsbyDawn is going to help organize this. If you'd like to help her, please let me know).

The second Moo Book (coupon book by WIST) should be designed soon. These would make an awesome stocking stuffer for Christmas stockings or clogs. =~.^= I'm very tempted to actually sell the coupon books on Etsy for ~$3 + shipping. Very tempted. Give me your two cents about that by clicking here. A coupon book of some shape & form will be going in the gift basket(s) and sent along to reporters, f*indy, etc!

I have used up almost all of the shop specific promos & the samples/merchandise for our WIST goodie bags. (There is one notable exception- MineFull, I still have a TON of your business cards! *grins*).

Alright, I'm totally starting to zone out, (I've spent way too much time on the computer yesterday & today)- I'll finish this up a little later.

No comments: