Saturday, September 29, 2007

Swift Update : Random Update 16.5

Important note from your Team Leader:
My computer has crashed, so all my data concerning addresses & birthdays has temporarily bit the dust. =o.O= Stay tuned for a proper update soon!

New News
--> There's still time to get in on the 4 for 4 ATC (Artist Trading Card) October/Halloween Swap. Along with yours truly, we've got some splendid artists participating. Please click here for the nitty gritty details and send oddstuffbyXanthe a convo to join in!

--> WIST needs a website. That will cost approximately $50 per YEAR. I'm going to take the brunt of registering the domain name & the cost of keeping it current. I'm thinking that we'll use the following web address: wist-etsy.com . To get this project rolling, WIST will need some donations. You can send all donations to my PayPal account at zenithjade AT yahoo DOT com. All donations are outlined in our Budget Report at the bottom of each full Random Update. =^.^=

--> The WIST Madison MeetUp is scheduled for tomorrow, September 30th in Madison, WI! I'll be there, along with many other WISTers. Here's the link for all the details! I'll be bringing a TON of promo items. WOO!

No comments: