Thursday, October 18, 2007

Brick & Mortar News!!

WIST member Dainty Daisies has joined with Sweet Usoapia to open a brick and mortar store! The shop is at 317 Market St. downtown Oshkosh and opened at the beginning of October. This pairing of delightful handmade soaps (Usoapia) and supercool handmade clothing (DaintyDaisies) is sure to make for a most awesome shop!

You can read more about it and see some pictures of the new digs at the DaintyDaisies Blog.

If you are in the Oshkosh area stop to check it out! Congrats, ladies!

7 comments:

Elements by Dawn said...

Too cool! COngrats and best wishes too!!

Persimmons Gal said...

Very cool store front! Unfortunately I also have a brick and mortar so I don't get to visit other shops often but I will try!

Xanthe said...

Wow! What an accomplishment!!!!

chickadeebeads said...

Next time I go to see my inlaws there I'll have to stop by! Congrats!!!

glitterstar said...

Congrats on the shop!

MineFull said...

Awesome! good luck :)

Space Oddities said...

Persimmonsgal - I just looked at your brick & mortar website. looks like such a cool store!