Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Beep Beep!! Shop Local Announcement!!!

beep beep major alert major alert

http://www.etsy.com/shop_local.php
Test it out.
I recommend you put both your state name and state abbreviation in your profile location. For me that is Wisconsin WI

I got much different results by inputting Wisconsin and then WI. I did purchase 3 items from Wisconsin sellers- total impulse gift buys. Let's all make sure we show up. I think state name is more important than city name, especially for those of us in rural areas.

2 comments:

MineFull said...

Thanks for pointing out the different spellings, etc. I updated my profile to read, Milwaukee, Wisconsin insead of WI. I wasn't showing up doing a wisconsin search...and WI brought up ever word that had wi in it.

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.