Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sputnikfest/Artta This World form is here!


Hey fellow wisters. The form for the new and exciting juried art and indie craft fair...Artta This World is up!! Come be a part of this totally fun and unique fair for only $50! This art fair will be like no other featuring both fine artists and indie crafters. We will have art wars all day and other fun activities to make it a very unusual and memorable event. Visit Sputnikfest.com and go to the art fair link to download the form. It would also be a great place to have a wist table!!!


I also have a few opportunites for anyone interested in selling for pretty much next to no cost this year. There are a few events that bring a lot of people out and about in Manitowoc that I can promote a mini art fair in my backyard of the shop and the front of the store. If anyone is interested in these dates just email me and let me know and we will figure out the details!


Spring art tour...Saturday May 17

Krazy Daze...Saturday July 12 (big day of shopping would be a great day to come)

Fall Art tour...Saturday October 25 (Maybe?)
I would also be open to hosting a mini fair anytime at all if a few of us figure out a date!
My email is gkgeiser@yahoo.com or you can call me at Persimmons 920-684-3006!

2 comments:

Space Oddities said...

sounds awesome!!

chickadeebeads said...

How fun! Wish I was closer~I'd be there in a heart beat!