Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Selling your wares in Manitowoc.

I have a few opportunities to host artists at my store Persimmons, and would love to have some WISTers there! Besides Sputnikfest which I have told everyone about the following dates are big downtown Manitowoc days that I will be having a backyard artisan market. If you are interested in coming and hanging out any of the following dates I will just be charging $25 a person to cover some advertising costs.

May 17...Art and About Spring Art Tour

July 12...Krazy Daze (our crazy sidewalk sale day...super super busy)

October 4...Oktoberfest

October 25... Art and About Fall Art Tour

If you are interested you can email me at gkgeiser@yahoo.com or just give me a call at
920-684-3006. Hope to meet some of you soon!! Kim Geiser/persimmonsgal

No comments: