Friday, May 2, 2008

Rainbow Art & Colors Contest!

Theme: *Rainbow Art & Colors Contest
Open To: all WIST members
Medium: Any! (Because we know we're a diverse group)
# of Entries: One per member
Start Date: Today! (May 2nd, 2008)
End Date: Friday, May 30th, 2008, midnight CST
Prizes: **The following WISTers have volunteered to donate awesome goodies: scottieacres, MineFull, RanaMuck, artsymomma, RememberMeEmily & jennyblasenpottery. Thanks everyone!
Participation: Send ZenithJade a convo with a link to your entry!
Placing: There will be 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes.
Judges: ***MineFull; RememberMeEmily; TBA

* Entries must obviously use six colors/hues/shades to qualify! It's a "rainbow" contest, after all!
** If you're interested in donating a prize for this contest, please let me know! (I will start going through my list of those who have volunteered prizes in the past, as well).
*** I will start asking those who have volunteered in the past, (I have a list). If you decide to help judge this contest, you can't enter, (sorry!).

There are about FOUR WEEKS to make something AWESOME for this contest. Guaranteed, the prizes are going to rock. =*^.^*=

Questions? Comments? Send me (ZenithJade) a convo!

11 comments:

Dayna said...

Andrea - I will donate something to add to the prizes. Just convo me and let me know where to send.
http://scottieacres.etsy.com

Andrea said...

Awesome! I'll be sending a convo along shortly!

<3,
Andrea

MineFull said...

Fun stuff! I can volunteer to judge and donate :)
-Jen

Andrea said...

Double sweet! Thanks Jen!

<3,
Andrea

knitsteel said...

I don't have time for this one, but I can't wait to see the results.

Snitterdog said...

This sounds really cool!..I'll see if I can come up with anything! :)

Andrea said...

knitsteel, I wish you had time! You make such beautiful things!

snitterdog, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

<3,
Andrea

MineFull said...

Andrea, I'll drop a prize in the mail tomorrow. :)
-Jen

Emily said...

I would be happy to donate a prize and help judge the contest. Just convo me as to what kind of prizes you are looking for. Emily.

Andrea said...

Rock on Jen! Thanks!

Emily, I'll send a convo along shortly! =*^.^*=

BEST CONTEST EVER! WOO!
<3,
Andrea

Xanthe said...

Here is my entry :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36318055@N00/2505552705/