Monday, May 18, 2009

SHOW AND TELL MONDAY!

I'm going to start out by quickly introducing myself. My name is Kim Lapacek and I live in Poynette, WI...just north of Madison. I have two etsy shops: KimsCraftyApple and theApple and of course...I own/operate an apple orchard! I have recently been assigned to write a 'Show and Tell Monday' feature for 'the Moo Crew'. This assignment excites me because I LOVE blogging. Since this is a new feature I'm still waiting to hear from other's as to what they want to 'Show and Tell' so I'm going to start!


The hat you see me wearing above is one that I purchased from a fabulous Wisconsin etsy shop: Minefull!

It is extremely well made with a gorgeous lining.

I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I've received while wearing this hat. I hope you go and see what other fabulous hat's minefull has to offer!


Check back next week to see what else we Wisconsinite's have to SHOW AND TELL!

3 comments:

MineFull said...

Hey Kim, You look awesome in that hat! Thanks for showing and telling it!! :) -Jen
p.s. love to see the apple trees in the background!

Julie said...

Great to see you, Kim! Thanks for introing yourself--I can't wait to see your upcoming posts :)

jess said...

That hat does look awesome on you!! I love MineFull's shop - she does wonderful work!