Monday, June 1, 2009

SHOW and TELL MONDAY!

My idea for today's Show and Tell is going to be Wedding themed. Four years ago, I was married in June and I thought showing different wedding items would be fun! Hope you enjoy this monday's edition of Show and Tell!




Before that fabulous day get's here you're going to have to send out your invites. These Dandelion Address Labels, Stickers from bohtieque would look super fancy on any envelope!

Are you having trouble deciding on the perfect makeup for your big day? PinkQuartzMinerals have the solution for you! Let PinkQuartzMinerals know your skin tone (light, med or dark) and she will send out samples first to try, you let her know which one works and then she'll send your wide jar sized foundation! Easy! You will get 1 wide 25 gram container of your choice of colors mineral makeup, this holds 5 grams of foundation! Make sure to browse through PinkQuartzMinerals for other fabulous makeup for your special day - everything in her shop is 100% vegan!

I had short hair at my high school prom and long hair at my wedding. I insisted on having 'prom hair' for my wedding. It was big, curled and up and of course it had a beautiful comb like this one from Saralibbey. This beautiful comb is loaded with pearls and swarovski crystals...and I was all about the bling for my wedding...it would have been perfect! Make sure to look at all the other fabulous things Saralibbey has in her shop that are great for the wedding you are in or the weddign you have to attend!


Hand out these READY TO BLOOM Tissue Cozies from Nelly23 with your wedding programs! Your guests will thank you when they realize they've forgotten their tissue's! Come in multiple colors!
One of the most important things for me at my wedding were the flowers. They had to be gorgeous, beautiful, big and calla lilies had to be included. This beautiful French beaded pink calla lily would have looked fabulous mixed into my wedding bouquet...just something a little different that would really catch the guests' eye. BeadFloraJewels made thsi with the French technique of making beaded flowers using quality beads and fine craftsmanship.


Are you looking for fabulous, unique jewelry for your bridesmaid's? And something they will be able more than just one time! I definately recommend taking a peak in WhimsyHouse's Shop...this Eternal Daisy Chain - Link Bracelet with Vintage Details is just gorgeous and your bridesmaid's will love you for it!

Are you like me this summer and have FOUR weddings to attend? Are you also like me and hate purchasing from the registry? (don't get me wrong...I love everything I got from my own registry...but I love to figure out just the thing that a couple is going to love and cherish forever). Once solution is to buy the happy couple a gorgeous handmade quilt that they will be able to cuddle up together under. KimsCraftyApple has quite a few of these for sale in her shop...one of these would be Springtime Wonder. The picture does not do this quilt justice. This gorgeous scrappy quilt is one of my all time favorites! A mixture of twenty different 70’s-esque fabrics makes up this quilt. The random off-kilter rectangular pattern creates such a unique look. Since she is from Wisconsin, warm and cozy flannel backs the quilt. The quilt is approximately 74” x 61”….perfect to snuggle up in!
These adorable, whimiscal "Make Lemonade Card Set" would make perfect Thank You's, Save the Dates, or even to send out the itenerary for the wedding party in. They are from fellow Wisconsinite StubbornDog who will be moving to Idaho in just a few weeks. This talented artist will definately be missed in Wonderful Wisconsin but I'm sure Idaho-ian's will welcome them open arms and with bags of potato's!

Check out the team wisconsin listings for many more fun items!

No comments: