Thursday, August 6, 2009

On the Road: August 6 Edition



Looking for something fun to do this week? Find a WISTie!
  • Xanthe Walker will be at the Summer Art Classic Fine Art Festival in downtown Baraboo, WI on Saturday, August 8 from 9 am to 4 pm.

    Not only will Xanthe be selling her original collages, prints and original Doodle necklaces, but your kids will love the free kids' activities while you're browsing all the booths at this fantastic art festival.
  • Don't miss Country Soaps by Marlene at the Waupun Farmers Market. This is the first year for Waupun to host a farmers market, and they already have over 50 vendors! Find anything from fruits and veggies to honey, meat, eggs, crafts and Marlene's soaps and lotions.

    The market is held every Thursday from 4 to 7 pm in the parking lot across from the Waupun community building. In case of rain, find everyone inside the community building.

3 comments:

Xanthe said...

Thanx a bunch Julie! it looks great!

Julie said...

Not a prob :) Have a great time this weekend!

Christena said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
........



___________________
christena
We do your Marketing for best sales