Monday, August 10, 2009

Show & Tell Monday – Team Wist ‘F’s’

Today I’m going to introduce you to the ‘F’ shops from Team Wist on etsy – FabricHouse and Felichecrafts. 

Ooooh…so this was my first visit to FabricHouse and what a fabulous shop (I like to make bags and quilts…)!  FabricHouse offers a variety of fabrics, vintage buttons, ribbon, and even zippers!

il_430xN_53322967

Shades of Olive Green – Fabric Project Pack

Here’s a little peak at what I learned about the owner of FabricHouse by reading her bio:

I fell in love with Etsy not too long ago and decided I must join in. You can see my stellar shopping record at my other shop, Whimsy House, or under my previous user name AngelicRabbit. The Angelic Rabbit was the antiques and gift shop I owned with my mom. I decided my Etsy shops needed their own names so FABRIC HOUSE and WHIMSY HOUSE were born. I'm an interior designer by trade and look forward to sharing discontinued samples and overstock fabrics before they overtake our home (I swear to my husband that I have plans for each and every one of them!) So, former store owner + interior designer = Etsy shop. Cheers!

The other ‘F’ shop on team wist is Felichecrafts.  Oooh!  Another shop I’ve never visited and another fabulous find – she makes and sells Book THONGS!  How great!

il_430xN_62719647   Book Thongs – Breast Cancer Ribbon and Flower

And here’s what I learned from her profile:

Hi. My name is Darlene Lausted. I'm a stay-at-home mom to a one month old baby girl. I love being crafty, especially working with paper & crochet. I'm always thinking of ways to combine these two crafts. Currently I am selling book thongs (bookmarks) that are crocheted and have a hand rolled paper bead on them. I hope soon to expand my product line with other fun items that combine paper and crochet!

Tune in again next week to meet the ‘G’ shops!

1 comment:

Christena said...

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.


--------


___________________
christena
We do your Marketing for best sales