Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Moo Crew Feature

So Passe is this week's featured shop.
With a great selection of vintage items,
you're sure to find something delightful here!


1) Tell us about your work and what drew you to it.

I've always been drawn to vintage items and antiques. My mom is a big antique collector so I'm pretty sure she's inspired me since I've always had old, gorgeous things around me. I just find them much more interesting, each piece has a story whether it's a piece of furniture, an old candlestick phone or a cute owl necklace.


2) What is most enjoyable about your work?

My customers. I love knowing that people enjoy my shop and receiving positive feedback makes it all worth the while.


3) What is your biggest challenge?

Just getting my name out there. I've tried marketing in so many ways online but truly, you need to be creative about it because constantly tweeting about your shop just gets boring. I need to find new ways to engage my customers.


4) How are you inspired?

Etsy really inspires me. It's just such a great community full of talented people. I could browse for hours. Also, I love photography and art blogs.


5) Aside from all things vintage, what do you enjoy?

Photography and graphic design. Also handmade paper. I'm really getting into papermaking lately.


6) What is your most cherished handmade item?

I have a really neat owl mug. I keep dried flowers inside if it. It's so cute.


7) What could you never live without?

Clear lip gloss, charcoal face soap, and my skeleton key ring. : )


8) Tell us your top five!

Music: The Shins, Metric, I AM X, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Eisley


9) Can we find you outside of Etsy?

My blog
Twitter
Facebook


10) Do you have any current or ongoing specials?

10% off any item if you become a Facebook fan!


Visit So Passe's blog where you can sign up to win the "Perfect Peacock Earrings"!
Good luck!

No comments: