Sunday, January 3, 2010

Show and Tell Monday – MORE S’s!

Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope everyone enjoyed the festivities that go along with the New Year and are on the start of a fun, joyous, healthy, and safe 2010!

We’ll start our Show and Tell journey in Salem, WI, with So Passé. 

il_430xN_97100201 Owl Candle Holders

Profile:  Hi! My name is Sheila. I'm 26 years old and I am currently living in a little town called Salem, Wisconsin but I grew up in the Chicagoland area.
I go to Alverno College in Milwaukee and I'm an Interactive Media Design major with a minor in Art.
I love all things vintage! I think I have an old soul :) My dream is to open my own brick and mortar vintage boutique/art studio someday, until then So Passé is where I open my vintage love to you.

The next stop on our fantastic Monday journey through the alphabet of Team Wist-ville is at Steampunk Vintage.

il_430xN_111855818 Steampunk Jewelry -- VINTAGE // STEAMPUNK BRACELET // Industrial Striped Watch Movement BIRD Adjustable Cuff Bracelet

Profile:  Welcome to my store! I love to collect pocket watches and create unique designs from the movements and other parts. All of my steampunk designs are handcrafted with care by me, and each piece is carefully designed, and of good quality. ><(((º>

Onto Hudson, Wisconsin for a stop at Stonepine Studio.il_430xN_99799078Felted Sweater Bag 

Profile:  I love animals and I have been doing water color pet portraits for about 5 years. I am excited to now have a 'store front' to reach people. You can see work I have done in the past at http://stonepine.home.mindspring.com . I also enjoy working with acrylics on material, fashioning jewelry, quilting, carving and glass on glass mosaics. You never know what may show up here. I hope you enjoy your visit and will stop back from time to time to see what is new.

I typically stop at three stops but since it’s the beginning of the New Year we’re going to head down to Madison, WI, for one last stop at Storyline Design’s shop. 

il_430xN_112619879ORANGE Chrissy Headband 

Profile:  My husband always told me to get a hobby and stop working so much! I have always been artistic but have never really found my niche...until now! I love making fun, funky, and eclectic pieces because there is always something for everyone. They are affordable and unique gifts for any occasion!
A little about me...
I work from home as a Resume Writer; however always looking for more time to craft. I am always networking and looking for fun, hip, and artsy new moms to hang with. I love meeting new people and sharing ideas...as long as a person remains open-minded.
I am the mommy to a 20 month old little man named Finnegan. We call him Finn for short. He is the love of our lives. I have the most wonderful husband in the world and find myself thanking my lucky stars for the family I have.

I hope you enjoyed it as we finished our tour around Wisconsin for the ‘S’ shops.  Tune in next Monday to meet a few shops that start with the letter ‘T’.

No comments: