Monday, January 18, 2010

Show and Tell Monday – Some T’s

Happy Monday everyone!  It’s time for another edition of Show and Tell Monday!  We’re going to travel through some more of the ‘T’ shops from the Wisconsin Street Team. 

We’ll be starting our journey in Northern Wisconsin with thecateyesupplies

il_430xN_109142783 12 Pairs - Handmade Red Brass Circle Ear Wires

from her Profile: 

This is the Handmade Supplies/Destash Shop for Paw & Claw Designs.

*A NOTE ABOUT METALS USED IN MY HANDMADE FINDINGS*
Sterling Silver is 92.5% Silver/7.5% Copper
Fine Silver is 99.9% Silver
Plated (Gold or Silver) is Surgical Steel or Copper Base.
Copper Wire is C.D.A. # 110; Min 99.9 % purity, Uncoated.
Yellow Brass Wire is C.D.A. # 260; 70% Copper/30% Zinc, Uncoated.
Red Brass Wire is C.D.A. # 230; 85% Copper/15% Zinc, Uncoated.
Goldfill is 14K Heavy Gold Plate over Sterling Silver.

Next we will head to the Madison area and visit theFabricFairy.

il_430xN_112833145Birds with Fuchsia Key Fob Kit 

Our last stop today will be in Middleton, WI, at thevintageflirt.

il_430xN_91555193

millie - leather collage bracelet cuff

From her profile: 

I'm a happily married mommy who loves to create with whatever I can get my hands on! I adore vintage treasures and creating with old things. I'm inspired by color and texture, my girlies laughter, timeless style and classic design.
I first established myself on Etsy with WHIMSY HOUSE - goodness fashioned from felt, wool and vintage findings...
I'm an interior designer by trade and enjoy sharing discontinued samples and overstock fabrics at FABRIC HOUSE
I hope you enjoy your stay and shopping experience at The Vintage Flirt. I treasure every customer and consider you my friends. Many thanks for making my world a happier place :)

We’ll journey through the remainder of the ‘T’ shops next Monday – don’t miss it!

No comments: