Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bargain Hunter: February 13

Twisting Tulip | ZenithJade

I sit here in my windowless computer room staring at the garden of photography prints on ZenithJade.etsy.com. I can almost convince myself that the birds I hear chirping outside are heralding the coming of spring, and that, if I ran outside right now I would be greeted by puddles of melted snow....almost. It may not be spring yet, but in the meantime, indulge your "spring craving" with the colors and textures provided by the artisans on etsy...and don't forget to check out these great bargains from our Wisconsin sellers!


www.ZenithJade.etsy.com Buy a print, get any other item of your choice at 50% off!

www.thepainteddaisy.etsy.com All Women's skirts $5 off for the next week. Regular price and clearance included. $5 will be refunded via paypal after payment goes through.

www.wingedwomanart.etsy.com Free bookmark reproduction with any purchase! Set of 4 bookmarks free with every purchase over $100...mention "moo crew" to take advantage of this special offer.

No comments: