Monday, March 15, 2010

Show and Tell Monday

We’ll start today out with some more ‘new-to-Team Wist’ shops.  First, in Jackson, WI, we’ll visit BabySmith by Draftsmith

il_430xN.115580071 Farm Print Block

PROFILE:

Welcome to BabySmith, specializing in cute gifts for babies and children. All of my items are made to be played with by babies, toddlers and children of all ages. The items are all soft and durable which makes it a great gift for babies but can also be used for many years to come.

Now we’re going to head all the way up to Eau Claire to visit BailyBelleCreationsil_430xN.125023087 Lustered Moss Bell Flower Earrings - 14k gold fill

PROFILE:

I am a stay at home mom with a passion for being creative. My artistic mood ranges depending on the day and "artists add". I love working with my hands, painting, drawing, making jewelry, taking photos, writing and anything that involves shiny things! Recently I have taken a liking to finding vintage treasures and local thrift stores.

Next we’ll head south to Milwaukee, WI to Bead Lola Bead

il_430xN.119928867

Pinecone Bling Ring – Light Topaz – Size 7-8

PROFILE:

My desire to do nothing but Bead Lola Bead began the day I accompanied a friend to a bead store for the very first time and saw a wire-crocheted bracelet on the cover of Bead & Button magazine. After devouring the entire contents of the April 2003 issue, and after making several of the pieces within, I began buying wire, beads and magazines like a true addict. Five years later I am still addicted to the process and thoroughly enjoying the creative journey.

Stop by next week for some more ‘Show and Tell’ from team Wist!

No comments: