If you live in, or will be visiting Bay View, Delafield, Madison or Milwaukee, Wisconsin this weekend, do not miss these opportunities to check out some Etsy shops in person!
Alyska Bailey Peterson of PointyKitty Studios will be at the University of Wisconsin’s beautiful Library Mall in Madison, WI this on Friday, April 23rd from 10 am to 5 pm. She’ll be nestled between the UW’s Memorial Library, the Memorial Union and the Wisconsin Historical Society buildings for a long-standing pre-mother’s day art fair event and will be showcasing a lot of new work.
The Spring Fling Craftacular at the High Noon Saloon (701 East Washington) in Madison, WI is THE place to be this Saturday, April 24th from 10 am to 4 pm as five of our team members will be there with their handmade creations. The first 25 show attendees will receive a fabulous swag bag full of freebies and coupons!
* Little Dandelion Studios will have their Pretty Clip Magnets and new Clip Lines, Sweet Tweet cards and tags, jewelry, Posie pins and hair clips, and hand woven market baskets.
* Jen from Midwest Beauties will be showcasing new earrings, necklaces, cuffs and hair pins.
* The Painted Daisy will be showcasing unique 4 panel skirts for girls made from new and vintage fabrics, knit skirts for girls and upcycled sweaters, sweater coats and dresses for girls.
* Storyline Design will have ON SALE bottlecap necklaces, coasters, magnets, buttons and more!
* Whimsy House will be showcasing accessories fashioned from vintage buttons and findings, leather, felt and fabric. Watch for darling vintage yoyo inspired designs – so cute for Spring.
Dana Stangle from DyNamo will be attending Fernwood Montessori School (3239 S. Pennsylvania Avenue – lower level) in Bay View’s Third Annual Fine Craft and Art Fair in Bay View, WI on Saturday, April 24th from 10 am to 4 pm. The fair will feature quality handmade items such as pottery, jewelry, textiles, prints and all types of artwork and gift items from local artists. The fair also features Kid's Art Activities, a wandering juggler, and a silent auction. Fernwood's own Greenhouse will be open, hosting a garden exchange and showcasing its sustainable aquaculture for growing early spring vegetables. Refreshments will be available for sale from Tenuta's Restaurant and Anodyne's Coffee, making this a great social event for everyone. A two dollar donation is requested (kids are free) and all proceeds benefit the school. Kick off Spring at this wonderful community event!
Midwest Needles, LLC will be at the East Town Market at Discovery World (500 North Harbor Drive) in Milwaukee, WI on Saturday, April 24th from 10 am to 2 pm. Admission is free. There will be live music, local produce and craftwork available and, with purchase, you get a discounted ticket to the museum.
Heather Raabe from HRBeaDesign will be attending the grand opening of the Surrey Art House (638 Milwaukee Street) in Delafield, WI on Saturday, April 24th at 7 pm. There will be a singer/songwriter, a designer runway show with models wearing Heather’s jewelry and plenty of food and drink. Please stop by for the festivities!