Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Treasuries!








Tuesday Treasuries are starting back up! I am Ellie with 5LetterDesign and I will be posting fantastic collections featuring Wisconsin Street Team Members created by you.

Here are the categories which you can post treasuries that will be featured on this blog.  When placing a link to your treasury (either on the topic thread or comments section) please list which category you are working with.... 1, 2, or 3.

1. Treasury Challenge!
Each week I will post a treasury challenge for the coming week.  These treasuries need to include all Team Wist Members (16 spots).   I will announce a winner and post pictures of their featured treasury (but also list the others that competed with links only.) Treasury Challenge for May 31st - Father's Day Gift Guide. {interpret as you would like.... in time to order great gifts.} I will also feature treasury challenge winner on my blog's mid-weekies, on Wednesdays, too.

2. All Wist Team Members
Members can submit a treasury they created with all Team Wist Members featured with any treasury theme (all 16 spots).

3. Variety
Members can submit a treasury they created with the top 2 rows of Team Wist Members (8 spots). The other 8 spots can contain items from any shop on Etsy.

Note: Members can either post links to one of the following categories on the discussion thread I create or on the blog in the comments.  I will make a thread each week “Call for Treasuries – May 25th – 31st” on our team page.  Remember to tag items in your shop and treasuries you create with ‘Team Wist'.  That will be the key words I will look for along with others while creating treasuries! Also, please post recent treasuries only, other's items in your treasuries, and please follow etsy's guidelines. Remember to head over, comment, and click on one of the items in the treasuries featured.  Show some love!


Below are my examples to get us started this week.  Feel free to convo me if you have any questions!

Enjoy
-E 


 Category 1 - Badger State Challenge

Category 2

Category 3

2 comments:

MANvsGEORGE said...

I love it! Can't wait to make some great new treasuries! Thanks for resurrecting and revitalizing this feature, Ellie! :-)

5 Letter Design said...

Yay! glad you like :)