Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday's Featured Fabricator--One Artsy Mama!



The featured Moo Crew artist for this Friday is Eleise, the proprietress of "Lovely Littles by One Artsy Mama on Etsy". Her store's motto is "Styling Babies One Onesie At A Time"...as cute as the items in her shop!

Eleise lives in suburban Milwaukee with her best friend and husband of 3 years, Jeff, and their first baby, 4 month old Nolan. Between feedings and diaper changes, she creates her "Lovely Littles" on her kitchen table, and that is where the name for her Etsy shop comes from. "I love to create lovely items for little people! I have always enjoyed trying out different crafts so a few years ago I opened my Etsy to try & get rid of my extras & I soon found out that people love baby things & I really enjoyed making them!!"

The first "Lovely Littles" came when Eleise made up some applique onesies for a friend and had some extras so "I threw them up on Etsy." I asked what makes her items stand out from the crowd. "I try to find fun, unique, bright fabrics to create appliques with. Every single piece is created with lots of care & attention & love because I truly love what I do."




Eleise says that when she isn't creating she's "happy!" She also admits she is addicted to shoes!

In Eleise's opinion, the best part of being an artist is "sitting down & letting your mind think & your hands create whatever you come up with."

You can find Eleise's creations on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/oneartsymama?ref=pr_shop_more . She also has a blog, www.one-artsy-mama.blogspot.com. And you can find her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Lovely-Littles/136274989767761 .

Thanks Eleise, for taking the time to be our featured artist this week!

1 comment:

Kathy of KZ Embroidery said...

These are very cute! Love the models too!